Sunday, March 4, 2012

Skuwl dhaeez


Apparently, I have to start actually making an effort to do well in school.  I've used up my cache of easy classes.

I kid, sort of.  Getting good grades hasn't been easy, per se, but it hasn't exactly been challenging, either.  Any challenge I've seen has been getting things done on time (which isn't much), and that's only because I tend to leave things until they're close to being due to actually do them.  I might stop doing this with papers (as I always want to go back and change things), but generally, I work better under pressure.

Now, however, I'm starting to get into more difficult classes.  I have to "know stuff".  It's fun, but I have a feeling it's going to start taking a lot of my time.  This is both good and bad.  Regardless, though, if I want to keep my GPA where it's at, it's something I'll have to do.  Unless I want to work in restaurants for there rest of my life.  Not that there's anything wrong with that... but it's not for me.

Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment