Friday, March 2, 2012

Photography

It's definitely something I'm interested in.  I can't tell you how many times I've been walking or driving along when something catches my eye and I'll say to myself, "Man, I really wish I had a good camera."  Well, now I have a good camera, and of course, these opportunities now don't seem to present themselves as often as they used to.

It does happen, though.  On occasion, I'll happen to have my camera with me and see something that makes me want to capture it.  This is a good example (although, I didn't actually get the picture I wanted; I was too slow taking the picture):



One of the things I really like about my camera is the ability to perform some basic post-processing effects in-camera, such as the "grainy black & white" this picture uses.  In case you wonder, I use a Canon Rebel T3i - it's quite a nice piece of equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment