Friday, March 2, 2012

Checking in

It's almost 3am, and I'm getting ready for bed.  I decided I'd better start making better use of my blog, be it posting more photos or whatever (I suppose that would require taking more photos...).  Not because I feel some sort of obligation to a fanbase (lol) or a community, but because I finally got my Google Adsense straightened out, only 1.5 years after I initially signed up for it.

Long story short, I'm named after my father.  Since there is no e-mail given for Adsense support, no form which covers this issue or allows a note to be attached, and the Adsense reps rarely check the help forums, I was unable to properly communicate my problem to those who could help me with it (one account per person).  I finally got through when they sent me an e-mail from a non-"no-reply" address as a reply to a form, and I replied to it (for the second time).

So, I suppose I'll be posting more... or at least that's the plan.  We'll see how long that lasts.

In other news, I think I could teach classes for online courses.  It doesn't appear to be too difficult, as long as you know the material and know how to navigate a web interface.  Learning this way has definitely been beneficial for me.  I'll have to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment